TharPak, is an integrated energy company with a mission to transform the energy infrastructure of Pakistan and neighboring countries
We intend to use clean coal technology to exploit our allocated Block IX of the Thar Coal Reserves to:
- Generate and transmit low cost electricity
- Produce Substitute Natural Gas (SNG)
- Convert a significant portion of CO2 generated to Ethanol
- Use remaining CO2 for Enhanced Oil & Gas Recovery (EOR)
- Treat large quantities of water found between coal seams for local agriculture and industrial uses
TharPak has access to a group of world class experts along with clean energy technologies, developed and proven in the US, to unleash an affordable and reliable energy supply to Pakistan.