The TharPak Group has designed a detailed project strategy that will commence with a fast track mine design, leverage proven patented technologies and lead to establishing Pakistan’s first Fully Integrated Clean Coal Energy Complex.
When complete, the TharPak MEC will involve:
- 6,000 Megawatts of power generation capacity
- Synthetic Gas production/ 2 to 4 billion m3 / year pipeline quality SNG
- 80,000 Barrels per Day (BPD) of Coal to Liquids
- 150 Million Gallons/year Algae based Ethanol
- CO2 Capture Sequester / Transport for Enhanced Oil Recovery use
- Urea production